Bose® F1 Model 812 Powered Flexible Array Speaker with Subwoofer
Boasting 1000 Watts of power and dual 10-inch woofers, the Bose F1 Subwoofer packs all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker (sold separately) is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you can always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires, giving your system a clean, professional look. Plus, getting your unit to the venue is easier too, thanks to the strategically-placed handles.
Bose F1 Subwoofer Features:
- Compact, light design makes for easy transport whilestill packing 1000 Watts of performance power
- Two 10″ high-excursion drivers
- Polarity switch to adjust polarity of subwoofer.Selections are NORM and REV, and reversing polarity allows for easy correctionof low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and the subwoofer
- Line output EQ sets the F1 Subwoofer’s output to ahigh-pass filter or full-range, which allows for easy crossover selection whenused with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket is a unique bracket integrated into the subwoofer. This bracket can be raised and lowered, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer. The bracket eliminates theneed for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
Bose F1 Model 812 Powered Flexible Array Loudspeaker
|Peak Inrush Current||120 V RMS: 6.3A RMS, 230 V RMS: 4.6A RMS|
|AC Power||100-240 VAC 2.3-1.2 A 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||27.0 x 16.1 x 17.6″ (688 x 410 x 449 mm)|
|Weight||55.0 lb (24.95 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||33.0 x 23.8 x 21.8″|
F1 Model 812 shown above is sold separately . For more information on this and other products, please contact your Sales Pro.
How To Buy