Surface Go with LTE Advanced
- With your Surface Go with LTE Advanced screen facing you, turn the left edge towards you until you see the SIM card tray.
- Remove the SIM ejector tool from the instruction card that’s in the box your Surface Go came in.
- Insert the SIM ejector tool into the small hole and gently press in until the SIM card tray is ejected. When you’re done, keep your SIM ejector tool somewhere safe so you can find it again later.
- Remove the SIM card tray from the slot. When you remove it, keep it face up.
- Place the SIM card in the SIM card tray. Make sure that the notches on the SIM card and the tray line up. The words or logo on the SIM card should be facing up.
- Slide the SIM card tray back into the SIM card slot until it clicks. Don’t force it in – the SIM card tray should slide in smoothly.