Designed with the most popular combination of features and benefits, our Signature Series lets you choose the best multifunction printer to meet your business needs. Choose from a base model that you can fully configure yourself, or save time and streamline installation with the IM C3000 Essential, Plus or Performance models.
The Ricoh IM C3000 forms part of the new flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. Your very own in-house print bureau, this 30 ppm all in one printer will meet all print and copy requirements. The 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel simplifies operation, allowing users to choose from a range of intelligent applications and apply smart print settings.
Taking full advantage of the all in one printer’s A3 capability, personalized full colour brochures and banners of exceptional quality can be easily produced in-house. To add extra impact to your marketing communication, it will print full bleed A3 images complete with print marks, onto heavyweight SRA3 media. And, using the optional booklet finisher, the IM C3000 will fold and saddle stitch marketing collateral ready for distribution.
30 ppm A3 colour all in one printer produces print of exceptional quality
It is easy to prepare eye-catching marketing collateral, including brochures and banners, in house
10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel simplifies operation, allowing users to use intelligent applications and apply smart print settings
Finishing options include a compact booklet finisher, which folds and saddle stitches brochures
Scanned documents can be forwarded to email, saved to a network location or uploaded to DropBox™ or Sharepoint™
Keeping you up-to-date, new features, applications and updates can be downloaded from the Cloud
Thirteen models available the Ricoh IM C2000, Ricoh IM C2000A, Ricoh IM C2500, Ricoh IM C2500A, Ricoh IM C3000, Ricoh IM C3000A, Ricoh IM C3500, Ricoh IM C3500A, Ricoh IM C4500, Ricoh IM C4500A, Ricoh IM C5500, Ricoh IM C5500A and the Ricoh IM C6000. These office work horses form part of the new flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. Each model offers superb reliability, output quality and workplace productivity – so no matter which one you choose, these are the perfect devices for your high output, multipurpose environment. All these devices have the Smart Operation Panel and they’re designed to help you increase productivity thanks to their rich functionality – including several finishing options, banner printing capabilities and a new Intel processors. The “A” models support super fast single pass scanning.
Some features listed below require additional options to function
• New 10.1″ customizable Smart Operation Panel with a more intuitive menu layout and faster response time
• Integrated Security features that support key customer data and network security needs to help ensure compliance with mandated information security requirements
• Access to upgrade periodically to the latest technological enhancements and applications via RICOH Always Current Technology
• RICOH’s Intelligent Support capabilities, when enabled, provide better system uptime and availability.
• Application Site allows administrators to quickly browse, download, install and update single function apps
• Leverage RICOH’s optional Cloud Workflow Solutions to help improve your workplace productivity. Initiate a document workflow process at the device or scan documents effortlessly to email or directly to your favorite cloud accounts, such as Box™, Dropbox™, Office 365, GoogleDrive™, RICOH Content Manager and more.
First output speed: B/W
First output speed: full colour
Continuous output speed
Dimensions: W x D x H
587 x 685 x 913 mm
220 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Up to 999 copies
From 25% to 400% in 1% steps
ApolloLake E3930 1.3 GHz
Printer language: standard
PCL5c, PCL6, PostScript 3 (emulation), PDF direct (emulation)
Printer language: option
Genuine Adobe ®PostScript®3™, PictBridge, PDF Direct from Adobe®
Print resolution: maximum
1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Network interface: standard
Ethernet 10 base-T/100 base-TX/1000 base-T, USB Host I/F Type A, USB Device I/F Type B
Network interface: option
Bi-directional IEEE 1284/ECP, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n), Additional NIC (2nd port)
Mobile printing capability
Apple AirPrint™, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Ricoh Smart Device Connector
Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008R2, Windows® Server 2012R2, Windows® Server 2016