WAVLINK USB 3.0 to SATA (5Gbps) Dual-Bay Hard Drive Docking Station
Bringing Technology to Life
Wavlink Dual Bay HDD/SSD Storage Docking Station ST334U, allows you to install and access SATA drives quickly, it is a perfect solution for data recovery, drive imaging, and testing centers, or any environment requiring fast access to uninstalled/archived drives.
– Wavlink is the perfect solution for managing your 2.5 or 3.5 HDD & SSDwith sata interface without any tools or special software. After connecting it to your computer or laptop, you can do many things such as formatting, file transfer, data recovery or drive imaging at Super Speed USB 3.0 data transfer rates. Also has a super speed connector that can speed up to 6GB/s with UASP protocol.
– Equipped with 36W power adapter, it can easily meet the 2×10TB power supply demand. LED indicators show, at a glance, the status of the duplication process, including the HDD status and clone progress.
Offline Clone Function (No Connection on the USB)
– Ensure the Power Switch on the rear is in the OFF Position and plugged in properly.
– Insert the Source drive in the rear near the power plug and insert the Target drive in the front. (The capacity of Target drive must be equal or bigger than Source drive.)
– Press and hold the offline clone button for 3 seconds, the LED indicator will light up. Then quickly press the offline clone button then offline clone operation will start. Each LED represents 25% completion. When offline clone operation is fully completed, all LEDs will constant on. At last, power off the device.
– Do not try to insert or withdraw HDD or SSD when another hard drive running.
– Mac does not support backup. Overheating and damage to the device please make sure that there are no faulty driver cells.
– Please backup files in the target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline cloning occurs.
– To avoid data loss, do not remove or insert drives when one drive is working in the docking station. Please power off the docking station before removing.