Wells Leather Swivel Armchair
A swivel chair couldn’t get more inviting than this. Plush and roomy, our Wells Leather Armchair is wrapped in top-grain leather with deep tufting on the backrest. Rich leather creates a beautiful counterpoint to the exposed metal base.
- Legs are made of steel with a brushed nickel finish.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Features a tufted back cushion.
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Overall: 33.5″ wide x 36.5″ deep x 38″ high
- Inside Seating: 20″ wide x 21.5″ deep x 20″ high
- Diagonal Depth: 36″
- Arms: 6.5″ wide x 22″ deep x 24″ high
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 43 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance and performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.