Yale Lock ENTR® Smart Door Lock – Y2000FPL/35+35
- Front body measures 150 mm x 55 mm x 54 mm
- Operating temperature -10°C ~ +50°C
- IP44 weather resistant – do not splash water on the device
- Communication frequency between door unit and credentials: 2.4 GHz
- Battery type & power: rechargeable Lithium-ion, 7.4V 2600mAh
- Bluetooth Smart Technology between ENTR® lock and smartphone: Bluetooth 4.0
- Transforms any door into a smart one with a simple and affordable cylinder retrofit solution
- Ideal for most door types and sizes: internal cylinder dimension: minimum 35 mm up to 78 mm (gaps of 5 mm)
- Receive notifications – locked / unlocked door and battery power level
- Create virtual keys
- Program scheduled access authorizations with your fingerprint
- Secure, Wireless communication between system elements using AES128 encryption standard
- Automatic locking – shut the door and it will automatically lock
- Easy to install – no drilling or wiring
- Provides users with mobile connectivity – meaning they can control and monitor the ENTR® lock from their smartphone or any other Bluetooth device
- Mechanical key override – backup solution
- ENTR® consumes 300% less energy than common wired locks
- Low battery
- Fault during lock/unlock operation
- Door opened/closed
- Auto/manual locking mode
Here you can see the core of their clamping unit:
A motor opens or closes its locking cylinder.
A durable 7.4V and 2600mA lithium ion battery ensures reliable operation.
Once the battery is empty, it can be directly in the device
be recharged by means of a charging cable.
The protection class IP 44 and a temperature range of -10 ° C to +50 ° C guarantee a reliable function even in unheated hallways.
You can now open your lock with your fingerprint using the reader.
There are up to 20 users programmable.
The connection between the reading unit and the locking unit is made via a secure 2.4 GHz communication frequency, so no cables need to be laid.
Alternatively, you can open your lock with a number combination.
Optionally, a remote control is available:
Using BLE Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy)
You can use your smartphone to open and close the door and check the locked state.
And last but not least:
Of course, you can also open your lock traditionally with a key. Please note that only Yale or Keso cylinders can be used through the gearbox.