Spider Camera Holster SpiderPro Dual Camera System
The SpiderPro Dual Camera System from Spider Camera Holster is a unique way to have 2 professional DSLRs simultaneously at the ready. Designed to carry heavy-duty pro cameras, this is a serious hip-mounted belt/holster system that provides a way to wear 2 DSLRs on your waist as a cowboy would his six-shooters. This gives you more freedom than you would have with 2 cameras dangling from your shoulders, and is more comfortable, especially over long periods of time. Alternatively, you could carry a camera on your right holster and an extra lens (attached via its tripod mount) on your left holster, or vice-versa. It is recommended that you carry a smaller body/lens combination on one side for maximum comfort during extended shoots.
The SpiderPro Dual Camera System improves upon the Single Camera system with the addition of another SpiderPro Holster, Plate and Pin. It includes a belt made from webbing materials similar to those used in army/police equipment. The belt features a triple-lock buckle and fits most waists with its adjustable 28 – 50″ (71.1 – 127 cm) size. The rest of the package consists of a pad for comfort, 2 holsters, 2 camera plates and 2 pins. Using this system, you can remain hands-free while your DSLR hangs at your side, waiting for that grab shot. The SpiderPro belt holds the entire rig, the holsters hold the cameras, the cast aluminum alloy plates attach to the tripod sockets of your cameras and let you easily connect your quick-release for tripod use, and the stainless steel pins attach to the plates. The entire assembly slides into the holsters, which secure to the belt using Spider’s 2-position triple lock buckle system. Your cameras stay at your side while retaining complete freedom of movement.
When the cameras are slid into the holster, they lock into place. When placed into the upper portion of the holster, they’re ready to be drawn as soon as the lock releases – just as if you were wearing a holstered pistol. This heavy-duty system is targeted at the “run-and-gun” shooter who is constantly on the prowl for that “keeper”.
- Cameras lock into place each time they’re returned to holster – in lower position, locks keep cameras secure for longer-term carrying, and in upper position, locks disengage for quick and easy access
- Gives your cameras freedom of movement at your hips, and allows you to carry them comfortably without having weight on your shoulders for extended periods of time
- Adjustable belt fits most waists, is made from webbing materials like those used in army/police equipment, and features triple-lock buckle system
- Pad for comfort, 2 holsters, 2 aluminum alloy camera plates and 2 stainless steel pins
- Extremely durable and designed specifically for active shooting situations
Spider Camera Holster 120 Specs
|Package Weight||2.47 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.5 x 10.4 x 2.1″|
How To Buy