Jabra Biz 2300 MS Mono QD Quick Disconnect Headset (Black)
Provide your contact center agents with a lightweight, durable headset that delivers HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance and noise cancellation with the BIZ 2300 QD Mono Headset from Jabra. Worn over one’s head, this headset is compatible with traditional desk phones and features a single mono speaker. It’s also capable of Quick Disconnect (QD) when used with an additional cord. Additionally, the Wideband/HD Voice frequency response helps enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital telephony lines. The Jabra 2300 also features a noise cancelling microphone with standard vocal sensitivity, a swiveling, flexible boom arm for adjusting the position of the microphone, and foam earpiece cushions.
- Air Shock Microphone
- When the microphone is close to the mouth of the user, there is a risk of respiratory noise. To help reduce it, the microphone is designed aerodynamically, and with many small holes instead of a larger hole. In addition, there is included foam on the inside of the microphone. Overall, it helps reduce the penetration of air shocks to the microphone, which helps optimize the call quality.
- The 360° swiveling boom arm helps ensure that end-users have the option to customize the location of the microphone in relation to current needs without exposing the boom arm to break risk.
- PeakStop caps sounds or tones louder than 118 dB before they reach your ears and keeps the sound level within the safe range to protect your hearing.
- HD Voice
- High definition sound is provided with HD Voice which helps ensure crystal clear and intelligible communication. This allows you to focus on the content instead of struggling to understand what the other person is saying.
- Kevlar-Reinforced Cord
- Cords made with Kevlar help to deliver performance and value to end users by providing robustness, fatigue resistance, and durability, which helps contribute to the cords’ overall quality.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- Noise-cancelling microphones help reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy, open office environments.
- Talk in Comfort
- Light, ergonomically designed frames along with soft ear cushions, and adjustable headbands and microphone booms increase user comfort and reduce fatigue.
- You can rotate the boom-arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it. Find the microphone placement that works for you.
- PeakStop™ instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
- HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You will not have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
- Cords are reinforced and built to last. They’re extremely durable and will take most daily punishment.
- Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
- Air shock microphone technology. Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noises. To reduce this, we have designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside. This prevents most air shocks and improves call quality.